This blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.

Friday, April 23, 2010

BFB

Well, this blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Once a week i give an award, each award is customized (the blogger's best pic and BFB's logo)
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.
I hope this blog will keep go on.
Follow me and I follow you back.
Thanks for all!
Eve.

4 comments:

  1. I really like the photo in the front!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i think the photo is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Wishes for you in this new adventure :)

    Love the first photo!!

    I follow you since now!!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment.
Thanks for all :)