This blog is basically for show you your favourites fashion blogs or celebrities style.
Send me an e-mail or just leave a comment on the post and tell me which is your favourite blog.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

DFD found on Pinterest

There's been a while since I notice the amount of hits that my blog was receiving from a web called pinterest so my curiosity won and I decided to check what was going on. 
It was then when I found loads of the photos I show you here on the blog surfing around pinterest and that's because you can add photos from websites and anyone can 'pin' them. 
I can't describe it with words how I felt when I saw this, that made me realize how much my blog is seen and that you like the posts I do. This is great because all I see is the stats growing but not comments or followers and I don't know if this being a waste of time or you really appreciate all the posts I do.
Anyway you can check all the photos that had been 'pined' from the blog in here. Thank you all for 'pined' them. Here's a sneak peek. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment.
Thanks for all :)